We are a small rural school with an average roll of around 85 students. We are the first school established in the area, dating back to 1884. We cater for children from Year 1 to 6.
* Learning in a supportive rural environment
* Meeting social, cultural and physical needs of students
* Maintaining an excellent standard of positive behaviour and developing social competencies
* Providing a welcoming, happy and relaxed environment for learning
* Open Door Policy
* Strong academic emphasis
* Programmes for children with specific learning needs
* Each child is supported and encouraged to reach their full academic potential
* Stimulating e-learning programmes
* Strong emphasis on health and fitness
* Jump Jam Exercise Programme
* Interschool, soccer, netball, touch rugby season competitions
* Modern and well stocked library which is added to regularly.
* Large school and community hall situated on school grounds.
* Swimming Pool, environmental classroom and vegetable gardens
* Astro-turf tennis and netball court
* Modern playground with extensive equipment
* Extensive sports equipment available